Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH2E
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 38hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel, Folding
- Year: 1998
- Engine Hours: 3747
1035 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, Florida, US, 34221
Tel:941-776-0616 or 954-295-0313
- Fitted Sheets and Mattress Pads for Berths.
- New Mattress Foam with "Split Design" in Forward Cabin for Easy Access to Storage.
- Teak Interior Trims in Galley and Head Protected with Varnish..
- Additional "No Seeum" / Sun Screens on All Deck Hatches.
- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning for Dockside Comfort.
- 750 Watt Dawoo Microwave.
- Barometer and Clock.
- Life Sling Mounted in Cockpit.
- Polycarbonate Windows in Dodger
- Jerry Jugs for Extended Passages
- Four Cabin Fans, with Galley Fan Oscillating for Maximum Air Flow.
- Naxa 21" Smart TV with CD/DVD Operating on 110/12 Volts.
- Three USB Plugs for Convenient Charging.
- Cockpit and Salon Volume Controls are Installed for "Sound Management".
- Mast-mount TV Antenna for Improved Reception.
- LED Interior Bulb Refit of Lighting.
- LED Accent Strip Lighting in Galley.
- LED Running Lights.
- 12 Volt Charging Ports in Cockpit, Head, Salon and Forward Cabin.
- New Garmin 18 Mile Digital Radar to Match Chart Plotter.
- Chart Plotter Software and Chip Update for Garmin 4208 Plotter.
- ST50 Tridata+
- Autohelm ST5000+ Autopilot.
- Garmin 18Xhd Radar.
- New Garmin 100 VHF Radio.
- AIS Receiver Interfaced with Garmin Plotter.
- A Garmin Sirius Radio Receiver Box (GDL30A) is Available for the Next Owner.
- Xantrex Echo Charger for Engine / House Battery Banks.
- Systems Include a 30 Amp Charles Charger and a 1000 Watt Inverter.
- New Anchor Windlass Breaker.
- Two 50' Shore Power Cord with 30 and 50 amp Adapters.
- Airex Wind Generator has Stop Control for Energy Management.
- Solar with Smart Controller.
- Service Lighting in Lockers and Mechanical Area.
- Yanmar Dealer Service of Engine Completed in 2015.
- Service Included Replacement of Wet Exhaust Elbow, Cleaning of Heat Exchanger, Starter Solenoid, Impeller, Engine Zinc, Belt, Filters and Fluids.
- Pentex Charcoal Water Filter Serving the Galley.
- Upgraded 100 Amp Balmar Engine Alternator With Balmar Voltage Regulator.
- Updated Sound Insulation in Engine Compartment.
- New Cutlass Bearing (2016).
- Safety Valves / Solenoids Added to Propane Tank System.
- Holding Tank Hoses Serviced.
- Salt Water Anchor Wash-down Pump.
- Six AGM Batteries Installed in 2014 (5 house batteries at 565 amps and 1 dedicated engine start battery).
- Electric Fuel Pump.
- 12 Volt and Manual Bilge Pumps.
- Raritan Manual Marine Head.
- Fire Extinguisher Port provided in Engine Box / Compartment.
- Three Fire Extinguishers.
c2005 5hp Four Stroke Mercury Outboard with Resent Service.
- Luft Tape for Main Mast Furler Upgraded with New Main Install in 2014.
- Main Sail Furling Line Routed for Ease of Use.
- Spinnaker Pole with Hoisting Track and Control Lines.
- Harken Furlers on Genoa and Staysail.
- Staysail has the Hoyt Self-tending Boom.
- Mast Steps
- Three #40's and One #30 Winches in Cockpit, One #8 and Two #16 Winches at Mast.
- Upgrade of "Silent" Blades for the Airex Wind Generator.
- Polycarbonate Windows in the Dodger Provide for "CLEAR VISION".
- Cockpit Side Curtains That Provide Both "roll-up" Plexiglas Wind Screens and the Addition of a Second Layer of Sun Shade Screening.
- Primary Anchor is a 33# Rocna Anchor with a 100" of Chain for a Secure Night at Anchor.
- Secondary Bow Anchor is a Delta.
- Danforth Stern Anchor and Rode.
- Exterior Teak Finished with Cetol Light and Four Coats of Cetol Clear.
- Outboard Motor Hoist Included with Davit Assembly.
- Chain Locker Access Includes a Plexiglas Splash Guard.
- Magma Gas Grill.
- Upgraded Anchor Shackles and Chain Stopper.
- Stern Rail Extended to Port and Starboard Upper Lifelines for Additional Security in Cockpit.
- Teak Folding Cockpit Table and Drink Holder.
- Richie Compass at Helm.
- Swim Platform
- Three Dorades.
- Simpson Lawrence Anchorman Power 800 Electric Windlass Serviced.
- The "Autostream Reversing Prop" provides Improved Performance Under Power.
- Custom Covered Floating Cushions.
- Ablative Bottom Paint Has Proven to be a Great Addition (2016).
- Spare Zincs are in the Vessel Inventory.
- Plumbing System Annual Check Insures Any Found Maintenance Items are Addressed.
- Winch Servicing Has Been Part of This Vessel's Service Program.
- Re-bedding of Deck Fittings as Required.
- Systems and Parts Manuals On Board.
- LOA - 36'-10" / 34'-9" (no sprit)
- LWL - 29'-4"
- Beam - 12'-0"
- Draft - 4'-3"
- Air Draft - 48'- 4" (plus antenna).
- Fuel - 50 Gallons
- Water - 100 Gallons
- Holding - 30 Gallons
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
SHOWINGS ARE BY APPOINTMENT
Available for 50/50 co-brokerage. Brokers not licensed in FL contact office for details.