Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar Turbo
- Model: 4JH3HTBE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 100hp
- Engine Hours: 2360
Office1035 Riverside Drive,
Palmetto FL US,
Tel: 941-776-0616 or 941-704-4698
Forward is the large guest stateroom with island berth, an array of lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves. A door provides private access to the adjacent head to port. The head features a VacuFlush toilet, separate shower stall and Granulon vanity countertop with integrally molded sink.
To starboard is the unique third cabin configured as an office/workshop. There is also an insert that converts the desk top to a double berth.
Next aft is the roomy main salon with panoramic views through an array of large windows with custom curtains. To port and starboard are full length UltraLeather settees with the starboard settee convertible to a double berth. Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted dining table stows against the forward bulkhead.
Next aft to port is the very impressive navigation station featuring a new high backed swivel armchair, large navigation desk with storage beneath, chart storage and a wet locker.
To port is the gourmet galley with Corian counter surfaces.The open layout provides ample room for two to work comfortably. The refrigerator and freezer are in separate adjacent compartments, each controlled by individual thermostats. There is a 3-burner LPG stove with oven.
Next aft is the owner's stateroom with a queen-sized island berth and plenty of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, as well as a dressing chair to starboard. The private aft head is ensuite and features Granulon countertops with integrally molded sink, VacuFlush toilet and separate shower stall.
Peek-A-Boo shades on all ports throughout yacht. The ergonomically designed cockpit features a dedicated bin designed to hold an 8-person valise-pack life raft. Aft of the cockpit is a large deck area that can be used for dinghy storage or as a sundeck.
You'll love the Island Packet 485's galley. It is safe undersail yet roomy enough for two cooks to work together.
- Corian countertops
- Frigoboat 12V freezer (top loading)
- Frigoboat 12V refrigerator (top loading)
- Isotherm refrigerated drawer (12V & 110V) with separate compressor
- Force 10 3-burner LPG stove w/oven & broiler
- Seaward 11-gallon water heater (12V & engine)
- Origo microwave with S/S finish
- Double S/S sinks
- Pressure and manual fresh water with in-line filter at galley sink
- Teak dish racks and cutlery drawers
- Abundant storage space
- Raymarine 4kw radar on Kato mast mount
- Raymarine RL80CRC 10" color radar/chart plotter screen at helm
- Raymarine RL80C 10" color repeater at nav station
- Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot w/Whitlock Mamba drive
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument
- RayNav GPS300 WAAS GPS
- 406 EPIRB w/GPS interface
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF w/RAM mike at helm
- Flat screen Samsung TV on swing-out bracket
- Cable TV/Telephone inlet w/jacks
- Glomex TV antenna at masthead
- Alpine stereo system with Bose speakers in salon, waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector
- Ritchie Powerdamp 5” compass at helm
- TV antenna at masthead
- Northern Lights 9kw generator in sound shield (4134 hrs.)
- (2) Kyocera KC130GT solar panels
- Morningstar ProStar solar charge controller
- Xantrex PROwatt 3000 inverter
- C-Charger 5000 Series 100-amp battery charger
- Air-X wind generator
- SidePower bow thruster
- Balmar high-output alternator w/regulator
- (5) Group 27 AGM batteries
- (3) 16,000 Btu Cruisair reverse cycle AC/heat units
- Lighthouse 1501 anchor windlass
- Electric Harken 48CST winch
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper water maker
- Splendide 2100 washer/dryer combo
- (8) Hella Turbo 12V fans
- (4) additional reading lights
- Anchor wash down (saltwater)
- (2) 12V outlets
- 50 amp & 30 amp service
- (2) 8D AGM Batteries
- Reverso Oil Changing System for Engine & Generator
- Acu Gauge Ultra 8 Tank Monitor
- 50 amp Shorepower Cord
- Line 10 Battery Monitor
- Macerator Pump
- High Water Alarm
- 60lb CQR on 200' 3/8" HT chain
- 66lb Bruce on 100' 3/8" HT chain & 150' 7/8" nylon rode
- Spare Guardian 29lb Danforth-type aluminum anchor on 20' 5/16" chain and 250' 5/8" rode
- Lighthouse 1501 WGGP electric anchor windlass
- Saltwater anchor washdown w/Newfound Metals flush mount fitting
- Harken 48.2CEST electric winch on coach roof
- Switlik 6-person life raft in canister on deck
- Full length bimini w/dodger (New 2016)
- Full cockpit enclosure (New 2016)
- Custom teak companionway doors
- Custom teak cockpit table
- Tohatsu outboard (30hp)
- Edson outboard motor mount
- KATO S/S arch w/davits
- KATO S/S outboard motor hoist
- Lifesling 2
- Spare propane tank
- Cockpit cushions
- Hatch covers
All NEW (July 2016) sails (genoa, staysail, mainsail) by Sail Technologies via Knighton Sailmakers.
- Roller furling genoa
- Roller furling staysail w/Hoyt boom
- Roller furling mainsail
- Cruising spinnaker
- Old sails as spares
- Telescoping whisker pole
- Windex at masthead
- Harken Electric 48CST main halyard winch
- Sparcraft rigid boom vang
- Boom brake
Numerous spare parts and household items will be included as part of the ship's inventory.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
We gladly cooperate with other brokerages on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida, contact us for full details.
Listed by a "CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER"